Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot power up my computer. It’s been awhile. I recently…

Customer Question
I cannot power up...

I cannot power up my computer

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

It’s been awhile

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I recently moved. My computer was stored in my friends cellar along with my furniture. The cpu acted strange sinc3 then but I was able to turn it on. But it wasn’t right. My cpu was bought in 2009. 21 in. My question is this. Should I take this cpu to the apple store to fix or get anew one?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?