Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot password. Trying to set up ipad to new owner. Bought…

Customer Question
Forgot password. Trying to...

Forgot password. Trying to set up ipad to new owner

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Bought from someone esle

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am on activation lockmoage Page

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, only the previous owner can unlock the iPad. You will need to reach out to that person so they can unlock it for you.

Not able they are deceased

I am sorry to hear that but there isn't a way around that feature.

No thanks if notnfixabke
do I get a refund biw since you couldn't hekp
do I get a refund now since you could not do anything for us
Hello
What happened to you
I contacted PayPal you have been reported as fraud. Says refund should be issued