Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot access netflix through my Apple TV. Some other things…

Customer Question
Cannot access netflix through...

Cannot access netflix through my Apple TV. Some other things working like You Tube. Just spins... any ideas

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Long time ago. It is partially working. Lets me select show then wont play

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. How do I do that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Thanks no

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?

Where are these questions

It sounds like you need to reset your Netflix password.

CLICK HERE

When you are ready please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.