Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Last year my systems were hacked & I had to change my ID &

Customer Question
Last year my systems...

Last year my systems were hacked & I had to change my ID & password. I need to give you my new iCloud ID & change to a new password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I haven’t been able to change either one.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes & it wouldn’t accept any of my requests.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want Apple to know my new ID & new password, thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?