Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just bought a program called Embrilliance essentials and I…

Customer Question
Hi there, I just...

Hi there, I just bought a program called Embrilliance essentials and I downloaded it but it will not stay on my mac, it is in finder but it has to be downloaded each time and will not stay open

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

High Sierra 10.13.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Since yesterday,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click on GO menu at the top of the screen then Applications

Do you see it in there?

Do you see it in there?