Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Thank you!!! I. I'm locked out of my Facebook page. MAC OS I…

Customer Question
Hi! Thank you!!! I ...

Hi! Thank you!!! I

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I'm locked out of my Facebook page. MAC OS I think

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Hi
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Service offers?????
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Have you tried resetting the password?