Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iPad 3/4 and iPhone 7s I would like to sync them…

Customer Question
I have an iPad...

I have an iPad 3/4 and iPhone 7s I would like to sync them with each other.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Not sure where can I find the answer to this question.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I got my iPhone last year April

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My contacts are syncing ok but not my music, Pinterest and games etc.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

1. Open iTunes. Make sure that you have the latest version.
  2. Use the USB cable that came with your iOS device to connect it to your computer.
  3. In iTunes, find and then click your iOS device.
  4. On the Summary tab, select "Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi."
  5. Click Apply, then disconnect the USB cable.
  6. Choose the items that you want to sync, then click sync.

When the computer and the iOS device are on the same Wi-Fi network, the iOS device appears in iTunes. The iOS device syncs automatically whenever it charges and iTunes is open on the computer

I hope this helps you. Let me know if you face any problem in it.