Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I just bought an Apple iPad 2 from the pawn shop but it is…

Customer Question
I just bought an...

I just bought an Apple iPad 2 from the pawn shop but it is locked with iCloud activation lock can you help pls

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I never had one on the iPad it’s someone else’s Apple ID

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. Can u help we with that pls

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need this iCloud activation off

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 1 month ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?

Mike, Mac Medic