Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My son gave me his iphone 5. I have had the sim card

Customer Question
My son gave me...

My son gave me his iphone 5. I have had the sim card changed..Working ok but has no sound for alerts ie, phone calls, text messages ect. How do i fix? Rob

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Ios

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Did a recent update thought this may help but did not work. three days.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Should we do a reset ?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?