Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot access my Email. Is my apple and ICloud the same.

Customer Question
I cannot access my...

I cannot access my Email

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Is my apple and ICloud the same

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Is my Email password ***** same one

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?