Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Ipad has an activation lock. I have forgotten an old hotmail…

Customer Question
Ipad has an activation...

Ipad has an activation lock. I have forgotten an old hotmail address and password, therefore unable to unlock ipad. Any suggestions on how I can find this. I have tried everything

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 3 months ago. I have tried this

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?

thanks do not want you to connect remotely. Will try something myself

We don't have to connect remotely.

"If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt."