Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot password. Some three days ago. No where can I find…

Customer Question
Forgot password Technician's Assistant:...

Forgot password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Some three days ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No where can I find it? I am new to Mac

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just to fix password *****

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?