Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a new series three watch it is all paired with my…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new series three watch it is all paired with my cell phone I can make calls from my watch but I’m not getting my email when I go to it it says waiting to be transferred from iPhone

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

I’m not sure

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Just a few minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Ya that I’m about to throw the dam thing at the wall

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?

7
Can you help me
Unpair and pair your Apple Watch again. This should resolve the issue.
I had to pair it manually will this make the difference
How do I unpair
Unpair and pair again trough the app.
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204568