Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

New York and I can’t open any of my aps. 2 days. I can even…

Customer Question
I need help Technician's...

I need help

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I’m I. New York and I can’t open any of my aps

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

2 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I can even get an Uber

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
Sorry to hear about your issue:(
What happens when you try to open apps? Is there any error message?
Also, what device is it? iPhone 6/iPhone 7/iPhone X/iPad etc?
Thank you
Vinod