Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I typed an 8-page story of my boyhood of A black-American…

Customer Question
I typed an 8-page...

I typed an 8-page story of my boyhood of A black-American Lady " DORA"

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It's a MacBookPro by APPLE. Do Need more infO. for you ?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It iOS a lap top MacBookPro. Can't tell you much more...

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Been goofing around in documents recorded in files; has accomplished ZERO!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything; what will you connect me to ???

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?