Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple password doesn't work. Safari on a desktop mac. All…

Customer Question
My apple password *****'t...

My apple password *****'t work

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Safari on a desktop mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

All the past passwords this is the first time i noticed it just upgraded soft ware today with your last upgrade

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
correction
OS OSX el Capitan 2009 iMac
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Jon are you available?