Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I Want to change the credit card used by itunes. I have. I…

Customer Question
I Want to change...

I Want to change the credit card used by itunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I have

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I don't use it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

N0

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?

Typically this is due to the payment method being declined and the error handling just doesn't tell you. I would suggest going to appleid.apple.com and changing your payment method.

Let me know if this does not help because we will need to go another route.

When you are ready please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.