Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can’t get out of lock sim. One week ago. I made a mistake…

Customer Question
Can’t get out of...

Can’t get out of lock sim

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

One week ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I made a mistake with passcode then it locked on my sim

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I need a passcod

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Sorry your question is a little random. I just want to make sure about it. So do you have an ipad or iphone that is locked with a 4 to 6 digit passcode? Or is it locked with a apple id and password? If none of these, let me know what is happening in more detail so I can further assist.

Thanks.

I can't remote assist until I know what is going on. You have not answered any of my questions yet and I don't want you to get charged for no reason. Plus if it is an ipad or iphone we can not remote into mobile devices but only computers.

PLease let me know what is locked, an ipad, iphone? Also, are you sure its a passcode and not an apple id password? PLease let me know something so I can help you.