Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I do not use a password when I turn on my comiyer. Yesterday…

Customer Question
I do not use...

I do not use a password ***** I turn on my comiyer. Yesterday I had help from Apple help and she told me not to fill in the space where it says password. But it just stays there. What do o do???

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday I was talking to a lady from apple

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do I do that??

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to turn the computer on and not use a pass word

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What type of computer are you using?