Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I may have a problem. A few days ago, I contacted what I…

Customer Question
I may have a...

I may have a problem. A few days ago, I contacted what I thought was Apple Support. I signed up for 1 yr of support for $199.95. Confirmation #(###) ###-#### After working with as technician to fix multiple problems with my new MacBook Pro, I had many problems fixed but, I'm feeling unsure I am Rea;;y sea;ing with Apple because of some things the tech said. Could you confirm this was really an Apple tech or tell me how to find out?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

How would I find out?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

I purchased it last month. I've tried searching the web and Apple but now all of the problems have been solved. I just don't know if the tech is really with you. He's calling me back tomorrow.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?