Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How does this help line work? MACBOOK PRO Sierra 10.12.6.

Customer Question
How does this help...

How does this help line work?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

MACBOOK PRO Sierra 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

I'm trying to figure out some basic InDesign issues. i don't really understand the program very well, but I'm needing to assemble a project

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just need to know how it all works, charges in particular.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?

Before anything, I need to understand how all this works.
Therec is nothing ti "fix:". I just need to understand a bit more about how the program works.
Are you there?
I'm about to cancel this
I would like to cancel this service. This is apparently not what I'm looking for.