Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I had to change the previous credit card I had because it…

Customer Question
I had to change...

I had to change the previous credit card I had because it was hacked, how do I put in the card # which I'm using now. It keeps showing my old credit card number. I have been trying to a access my apple account and change my credit card with no luck. Very upsetting ,I cannot update my apps. Do I have to cancel my present apple account ,but I'm afraid to ,because I believe I will lose all my data and contacts

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Tried to a couple of days ago . I was using r

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Where is this .i went ro the App Store but could not find anywhere to change it

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I'm at a loss ,totally

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?