Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can I buy anything on my cellular phone. Can I buy anything…

Customer Question
Can I buy anything...

Can I buy anything on my cellular phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Can I buy anything on my cellular phoneTrying to buy a game on my phone and is not allowing me

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

For about 10 hours

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

For about 10 hoursJust I have purchased things yesterday and I cannot purchase on my game today

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?