Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to update my payment info. I’m on my iPhone 7. Just…

Customer Question
I need to update...

I need to update my payment info.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I’m on my iPhone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just this month...this is the first thing I’m trying.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
Did you mean you are trying to update the credit card info on your iPhone?
Thank you
Vinod
Thank you.
On your iPhone, please go to settings - iTunes and App Store.
Tap on your email address listed there and tap on “view Apple ID”.
You may need to enter your Apple id password.
Once in, tap on payment info and change the details.
Let me know.
Thanks!
You are welcome..
Let me know how it goes.