Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm getting the rolling beach ball on my almost new MacBook…

Customer Question
I'm getting the rolling...

I'm getting the rolling beach ball on my almost new MacBook Air?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Air?

OS High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

It's been going on for about a week. I uploaded a bunch of photos? I tried quitting apps - only safari was open and finder. Did not make a difference.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I hardly use the memory in this MacBook Air so I'm angry.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 7 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Can you please download and run the following tool?

https://etrecheck.com

It will collect information about your system for diagnostic purposes.

Run the app once it has downloaded

On the first screen, feel free to choose a problem but you can leave description blank since you’ve already told me. Next, click “Start EtreCheck”.

When it is finished collecting data, (you may skip the donate screen if it appears) click “Share Report” and choose "Copy report” to copy it to the clipboard

Then paste it back to me as a reply. (You should be able to paste it back by right-clicking or Ctrl-clicking where you type your reply to me and then choosing Paste from the pop-up menu).

Thanks,

EtreCheck version: 3.4.6 (460)
Report generated 2017-12-31 15:50:55
Download EtreCheck from https://etrecheck.com
Runtime: 2:39
Performance: ExcellentI sent this whole report to you but it wouldn't let me....
There was some confusion about getting my answer. I never replied to email so I didn't expect an answer and I did pay the extra $43.00 (pending on my Am-Ex account). I am not satisfied and would like a refund. I downloaded the etrecheck but it won't send you the whole file.
I have an appointment with the Genius Bar at the Apple Store. Would rather fix this with a real person in front of me. Please issue a refund. I don't mind the $5.00 but I'm not satisfied with this etrecheck thing. It wouldn't paste to this space.

If you were having trouble sending the report then I would have been happy to talk you through it.

I am not an employee of JustAnswer and do not have access to your account details to handle requests of this nature.

You can access http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for account help or contact customer service directly via***@******.*** with any financial concerns.

If you change your mind I am here to assist.

Thanks,