Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I downloaded Adobe this morning and now when i open my

Customer Question
I downloaded Adobe this...

I downloaded Adobe this morning and now when i open my safari page i don't have the display of websites i visit, and i think some websites are not secure and want some help please

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

Not sure

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 6 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What Adobe program did you download? And from which website?

The reason I'm asking you is, there is malware out there disguised as Adobe or genuine apps.

can you come on my page and help me

What Adobe program did you download?

Also, what version of macOS are you using? You can find it from Apple> About This Mac menu