Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My grandson made my iPad font so big that I could not fit…

Customer Question
My grandson made my...

My grandson made my iPad font so big that I could not fit the pass code to open it how do I make the codes smaller

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don’t know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

None

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

On the iPad, please double tap with three fingers on the display to zoom out. Does this resolve your screen issue?

Do keep me posted below; thank you.

Bryan, Computer Support Specialist