Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my apple ID and cannot get apps. I never changed it…

Customer Question
I forgot my apple...

I forgot my apple ID and cannot get apps

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I never changed it since I bought my IPhone 2 years ago. Perhaps I never

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I tried online but couldn't seem to get anywhere. I was hoping your could

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it. Thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

what is your apple id?

Thank you Jon, you seem to have fixed my problem and allowed me to reset my apple id.