Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I've had 3 Apple Techs "fix" my iphone 6s this past

Customer Question
Second opinion] I've had...

Second opinion] I've had 3 Apple Techs "fix" my iphone 6s this past week--one even replaced software. Phone still had many "gliches" and now battery has begun going wild--using enormous amount-i.e. goes from 100 to 70 while sitting idle for 1 hour. PLEASE help.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Don't know--where do I find answer

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

This battery usage only began AFTER the Techs worked on the phone. Thusfar I've taken everything I could do without off home screen and gone through iphone removing quite a bit. Changed brightness,etc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm disgusted with Tech dept.--I was kept working on phone with them for 5 1/2 hrs.--one fix was so simple (I now know) that I could have fixed it in 2 seconds. It's a crime to treat customers in such manner.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Donna French, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Donna French
Donna French, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. Do you still want help with your iPhone 6s issue?