Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Would like to get my Apple ID and I tunes password forgot…

Customer Question
Would like to get...

Would like to get my Apple ID and I tunes password ***** them both

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never changed it. I just have not had the need to use them. I tunes is used only to buy a few albums and my Apple ID i have not used because I mostly use this computer for G mail.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do i do that ?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon,

After you read my initial response to you above this one(please do!), reply and let me know if you remember the email address you used to sign up for your Apple ID?