Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to establish a new Apple ID for a dislectic

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to establish a new Apple ID for a dislectic friend on his phone using a gmail address, got through setting up secret questions, credit card details etc and on last stage message says “encountered a problem, try again later, can you help please

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Trying to set up an Apple ID for a dislectic friend and get through set up and message says, problem try again later

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, don’t have an Apple ID to reset

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you check progress

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant
It's possible the account was indeed created. The Apple ID should be the email address. From a computer, test out that it is working properly by signing into the Apple ID management site:
https://appleid.apple.com/ (under "Manage Your Apple account").If you can not sign in there, you can create the ID on the site and then use it on the iPhone.John