Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My husband has a iPhone 5s that he got locked down not ago…

Customer Question
My husband has a...

My husband has a iPhone 5s Amy that he got locked down not long ago and we can’t get back in it him he forgot his Apple ID and his password ***** the Apple support store told me about this website to give you a call to see if you could help us out

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

II tried doing it through iTunes and him I couldn’t get it to work him when he first got there as he had a whole new name is ***** ***** ID for his lot it was his last name first***@******.*** and a bass word bent of not longer he changed it and he remembers that one but now he can’t remember this one so is there anything you can do to help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried doing it through iTunes and him I couldn’t get it to work him when he first got there as he had a whole new name is ***** ***** ID for us like it was last name first***@******.*** and a bass word bent out of not longer he changed it and he remembers that one but now he can’t remember this one so is there anything you can do to help

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Your Apple ID is normally your email address. You should be able to reset your password ***** a computer using the site: http://iforgot.apple.com/

enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

-Select Email authentication followed by Next.

Check your email and there should be a message from Apple with instructions on how to reset your password.

If you can’t use your email address, another option you have available is to reset your password ***** answering the security questions you created when you setup your account.

enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

-Select Answer security questions and click Continue.

-Set the birthday you used for the account and clicking Continue.

- Answer the security questions you picked when you set the account up.

If you answer these successfully, you should be able to reset your password ***** access your AppleID again.

* IF YOU FORGOT THE APPLE ID ITSELF: If you go to the above mentioned site you will see an option in the lower, middle of the page labeled “Forgot your Apple ID?”. If you click this, it will ask for some rather simple information that you should know as the owner of the account ( first name, last name, current email address plus the ability to enter additional email addresses if it has changed since you created the Apple ID).

Once you have the Apple ID and have reset the password, test out that it is working properly by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/ (under "Manage Your Apple account")

Once you have the ID and password, restart your Apple device and sign in.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,