Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to buy from my itunes s tsore. I have not used it in…

Customer Question
I want to...

I want to buy from my itunes s tsore. I have not used it in some t ime because of a serious medical issue. It demands I sign an agreement but it wont accept it. I cannot get into the store. What is the problem.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

A week ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

To buy from the store

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?

7

What device is this on?

no

If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What device is this on?

i am not happy i have to pay for apple's problem as it is.........it is on my computer

This is JustAnswer.com and not Apple. Are you aware for that?

i am now...........lol. I was switched over from apple.
hello?
seriously?
i am paying for this..............

I am still here. Do you want a refund?

a cancellation. I just wanted my question asnwered from Apple about why I could not sign an agreement they insist I use.

I understand. I will submit the cancellation now.

thank you. Do I get a cancellation number?