Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have just received my sim card and have it installed in my…

Customer Question
I have just received...

I have just received my sim card and have it installed in my old iphone. I want to activate the sim card and I can not find the 8 digit number requested for this procedure. my new account # is###-##-####

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I am in the process of changing from Verizon. Would I keep my same password?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to be connected to consumer cellular

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?