Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IPhone 6 after latest iTunes update - is stuck at trying to…

Customer Question
iPhone 6 after latest...

iPhone 6 after latest iTunes update - is stuck at trying to download apps. I have already signed out of Apple and signed back in. Turned on and off my iPhone, deleted the two apps, and tried just re-installing it - but is stuck at downloading.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your iTunes?

Last week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

ITunes 11.2.1 version was uploaded.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 7 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

First, let’s attempt resolving this issue with your Apple device by trying a hard reset, then proceed from there if that does not resolve the problem:

Disconnect the device from it's cord, if plugged in.

Press and hold your Sleep/Wake button (on the top right) and Home button (on the front) simultaneously for about 10 seconds, or until you see an Apple logo.

When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.

The next thing you should see after the Apple logo is the home screen a few minutes later.

If the above does not work,

Let's reset iOS settings. This will not remove any personal data but will reset iOS options back to current system defaults. You may have to re-enter passwords for Wi-Fi and other services.

On the device;

tap Settings

tap General

tap Reset

tap Reset All Settings

The device should eventually restart.

Then, test for the issue.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,