Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Tell me how to cancel my ITUNES account? November 07th 2017.

Customer Question
Please tell me how...

Please tell me how to cancel my ITUNES account?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

November 07th 2017

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Downloaded some music.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. All I need is to cancel iTunes music.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 7 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

To clarify, are you wanting to cancel an Apple Music monthly subscription or are you specifically talking about a normal iTunes account?

To cancel Monthly service

Thanks!

1. Open the Music app on your iPhone or iPad, then tap For You.
  2. Tap the profile icon or your photo in the upper-right corner.
  3. Scroll to the bottom of your profile page and tap View Account. If you haven't set up an Apple Music profile, skip to step 4.
  4. Tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to authenticate your Apple ID.
  5. Scroll to Subscriptions and tap it, then tap Apple Music. If you don't have any other subscriptions, you'll go straight to Apple Music.
  6. Tap Cancel Subscription, then tap Confirm. After you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,