Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Recently my wife passed away and I have inherited my wife's…

Customer Question
Recently my wife passed...

Recently my wife passed away and I have inherited my wife's iPhone 6. Telephone #(###) ###-#### I have the password ***** I am asked for the "password ********@******.***". I do not know how to proceed to open and use the phone. Help, please. Bryan J. Cannon

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't know. It was her phone and use, and she was elderly.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No.. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you, Pearl.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know if you have access to the email for***@******.***?

I do not know about bcannon37cloud.com. My email address is***@******.***.

Ok, that may be the email address you used to create your Apple ID. Give me one moment, I want you to visit a page I will link you to, which will ask you your security questions so you can reset the password.

If we cannot get your password ***** we can reset the phone to brand new again so it can be used again.

Visit this link and put in the iCloud.com email address that is showing on the iPhone. Then choose to "reset password" and then choose "answer security questions." If that does not work for you, I will provide you instructions on resetting the phone.

If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,