Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Where can I find one of the new batteries for the iPhone 5…

Customer Question
Where can I find...

Where can I find one of the new batteries for the iPhone 5 and one for the 6S

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

The latest edition

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Quite a while. We don't know what to try.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?