Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iPad air 2 running iOS 11. I am dictating a term…

Customer Question
I have an iPad air...
I have an iPad air 2 running iOS 11. I am dictating a term paper for college and every time I pause to think of the next word, the mic turns off. I'm looking for an app that won't do that. That will keep the mic on until I turn it off. Thanks
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
1/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?

7

I believe this is what you are looking for: HERE

When you are ready please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.

Thanks but I don't live in the U.S. and that app is not available in the app store of my country. Do you have any other suggestions?

Let me dig in. I did not realize you were from Israel. My apologies.

I just found a solution

Can you share it with me?

My favorite app is Drafts. I see now it has the option to let me dictate my text. When I choose that option, the microphone stays on until I manually turn it off. So my problem is solved... Thanks anyway for trying to help.

Can you send me the link?

With pleasure:Drafts: Quick Capture by Agile Tortoise

Thank you!

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius