Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It did an update last night and I cannot remember my

Customer Question
It did an update...

It did an update last night and I cannot remember my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I changed my Apple ID on May 1, 2017. Have no idea when password ***** changed and do not recall being asked for it on other updates. In the past, I was just asked for my Apple ID.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I access that? I am using my iPad since I cannot use my phone

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?