Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot reset my password because the reset code is not…

Customer Question
I cannot reset...

I cannot reset my password because the reset code is not found

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I never did because it won't let me

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I did not

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Please help
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?