Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I lost my iPhone in an Uber and find my iPhone was not

I lost my iPhone...

I lost my iPhone in an Uber and find my iPhone was not turned on

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

It is not with me to try

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to find my phone

12/31/2017
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

***************** is the # Uber Driver is Brynda I’m in Charleston SC Address *************

Uber driver is BrandyMyb
4+3=7

Click this link on your computer to connect remotely. Please do not try this on your iOS or Android device. It will not work.

Once on the site DO NOT close the Join Session Popup

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App

DO YOU SEE THIS?

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App

I might have messed up the app

DO YOU SEE THIS?

Ok

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App

It’s trying to join session on iMac

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App

I have it now and it says join session

Are you on a computer? What kind of computer is it?

iMac

I think you are closing the popup. Go to the page again.

its there and says joining your session

We are connected now.