Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Getting activation lock on my ipad asking for apple ID and…

Customer Question
Hi getting activation lock...

Hi getting activation lock on my ipad asking for apple ID and password. I enter those, but it's saying that "owner has tried to use find my phone to like to Icloud. I don't have a smart phone. I have no idea what that means. Dana LEmesh***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

PASS WORD LAST WEEK

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I CANNOT GET ANYWHERE ON MY IPAD. I CANNOT get past this screen.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am using my Dad s computer to talk to you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?