Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot unlock it. I do not remember. Many times without…

Customer Question
I cannot unlock it ...

I cannot unlock it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I do not remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes , many times without success

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not have a Mac

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?