Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I wake up to find I can't get into my iPhone without Apple…

Customer Question
I wake up to...

I wake up to find I can't get into my iPhone without Apple ID & password. I had written down the Apple ID & thought I remembered the last password ***** used when you did this last update...but it's not accepting it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't remember ever changing my Apple ID...the password ***** a few weeks, again after the last update that you guys did...

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No- how do I find that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This is online right? I can't use my phone!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your phone. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Can you go to a web browser and log in with your apple id and password ***** tell me if you can log in?

Do not use autofill. Enter the id/password ***** at apple.com sign in.

No I already chatted with someone and got back into my phone. I don’t understand the $40 charge???

Whoever you chatted with is not listed in your history.

But, the main concern is that your issue is resolved. Please go here for a refund.

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0