Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Why is my account being charged 2 times a month? IPhone 6. I…

Customer Question
Why is my account...

Why is my account being charged 2 times a month?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I have noticed double billing for a few months now

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard Freese, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Richard Freese
Richard Freese, Mac Enthusiast

Hello;

My name is***** see you are working or inquiring about charges on your account. Is this coming from Apple? Let me know. If so, you can review the information below and see if Apple can help you.

Ok, sign into reportaproblem.apple.com with your Apple ID. You will have the option to click "Report a problem" on the purchase in question. When given the option, choose the reason stating it is an unauthorized purchase and submit it to Apple.

I also recommend changing your password ***** your Apple ID. You can do so by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/ (under "Manage Your Apple account")

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,

If the answer provided is helpful, please rate my service so I can get credit. If it is not helpful, respond in this chat and I will assist as best as I can.