Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

On certain web page it says I don’t have acces its

Customer Question
On certain web page...

On certain web page it says I don’t have acces its www.wemoba.ch

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

All my devices don’t connect my Mac iPad Pro and iPhone 7

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

When I try to access www.wemoba.ch I also get a 403 Forbidden message.

This means that the website owner has restricted access.

You can contact the Wemoba model railroad shop in Switzerland on +41 32 376 07 77 or email them at***@******.***

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating.

Pete.

--------------------