Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have forgotten my gmail pass word. How can I recover it so…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my gmail pass word. How can I recover it so I could excess my mail?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I think its about 2 or 3 months ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. How do I go about that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I always have my email open automatically whenever I click on the gmail icon and I don't have to type in my pass word. But this time it asks for my pass word. And because I don't use it for a long time, I have forgotten it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 6 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you accessing Gmail from your Mac? or iPhone or iPad?