Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How to set up a Netgear account with a Netgear Hotspot that…

Customer Question
How to set up...

How to set up a Netgear account with a Netgear Hotspot that I purchase.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Window 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

My Labtop is a Hp

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?