Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to change payment information from the USA VISA to…

Customer Question
I want to change...

I want to change payment information from the USA VISA to Israeli credit card which necessitates to change region/country of payments. Wh

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

THis cannot be done since I have a credit which have to be used before i am allowed to change region. My OS is 11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

New I Iphone X new

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?